• Is Anyone in your family paying for care?
  • Full Guide
  • Is Anyone in your family paying for care?
  • Case Studies
  • As seen in
Free Guide


There are ways to legally dispose of Capital without breaching Deprivation of Capital Rules, the most common of which is to place your Assets into a Discretionary Trust.

As a firm of solicitors, we obviously have the legal resources to set up a Trust for you or your relative, along with a Will.

Given our specialist expertise in the area of Care and Care Funding, we can provide you and your relative with the right legal advice in terms of what type of Trust to set up, based on your individual circumstances. As solicitors we can also act as Professional Trustees within the Trust.

It’s often a good idea to use the same firm of solicitors for your Trust as your solicitors acting for you in other matters, for example providing a Continuing Healthcare Funding Advisory Service or Retrospective Care Costs Claim Service, as we already have a detailed understanding of your individual circumstances.

We offer a fixed cost service, which is competitively priced.

If you would like to know more about how our Trust and Wills Service works please do not hesitate to call us today on 0800 011 4136 or 0161 272 5222.
Enquire now and we’ll
call you back OR Email us
any questions you may have.

(spam filter, please leave blank)

Free Assessment

Case Studies


National Funding Guide

Lasting Power of Attorney

As Seen In

Recent Articles

NHS to pay out £250m in back dated care cost claims
The NHS has admitted that it will pay out over £250 million in back dated More →

Andrew Farley explains NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding issues to the BBC
More than one million people in the UK have sold their homes to pay for More →

Angry families left ‘high and dry’ by the NHS for YEARS over botched care home cash
ANGRY families have slammed the NHS for leaving them ‘high and dry’ as they step More →

Contact Us