In the UK, we have one of the best health care systems in the world. Many countries envy the quality of our healthcare service. Unfortunately, there are time when the healthcare service performs below the acceptable level of quality and excellence. When these times occur, this can result in a lowered quality of care for the person involved. The law recognises that there are times like this and provides remedies for victims of clinical negligence. If you have suffered injury or a family member has suffered due to negligent medical care, you may be able to claim compensation.
Doctors and nurses operate in an increased pressure environment. Every day their utmost focus is required so that they can properly care for patients who have illnesses and are dependent on medical attention. From time to time healthcare professionals have a bad day, lose their focus and make erroneous decisions which result in physical or psychological suffering on a patient’s quality of life – all of which could have been completely avoided.
We are a team of experienced solicitors who are able to provide you with the expertise needed to make a claim for medical negligence compensation. We understand the seriousness of suffering due to negligence as a result of medical care. That is why we are committed to providing a supportive and unique service to ensure the best possible result for you.
Our Medical Negligence Department is here to help
If you have been a victim of medical malpractice or a family member has suffered due to the negligence of a medical professional, we can help. Contact us if you have experienced any of the following negligent acts:
- Late diagnosis from a doctor resulting to more serious complications
- Incorrect diagnosis resulting in a more severe condition
- Incorrect treatment (wrong drugs were given / you weren’t referred to a specialist when you should have been / operation went wrong)
How it works?
Clinical negligence is a specialist area of law. There are various reasons why people file claims for the negligence of a medical professional. In some cases, victims are seeking apologies and answers for the condition they find themselves in. Most of the time, however, victims are seeking compensation to help with their undue suffering. Ensuring your case is successful requires the help of an experienced solicitor. We will advise you as to whether it is necessary for you to file a complaint via the NHS complaints procedure. We will then work with you to gather information regarding the incident to determine the impact this has had on you.
The first action to be taken when making a medical negligence claim is to send a letter to the individuals involved. The complaints procedure requires them to respond upon receipt of the letter. An inappropriate or unsatisfactory response to you will be grounds to seek a review from your local authorities.
Why choose our firm?
There are four main reasons why working with us will serve your best interest:
- One, we handle medical negligence cases each day and our solicitors are highly specialised in this area of law.
- Two, we will handle your case with the care and professionalism that only an experienced solicitor can provide.
- Three, we will work hard to ensure that you receive the highest possible compensation.
- Four, you don’t have to worry about any financial losses as we are able to offer a No Win No Fee agreement.